May 30, 2022
Sometimes, tracking information isn't available.
Here are some reasons why tracking information may not be available:
- The first package scan may be on arrival at a regional hub near the destination. This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk. Until this first scan, the carrier may not acknowledge receipt of the package.
- The first package scan may not be until delivery.
- There may be a delay in updates to the tracking database.
- Some shipments, such as Freight by Pallet may not be trackable without knowing the carrier's website.
- Our manufacturers can sometimes send your order for us and they don't always provide us with tracking information for their orders.
- If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed, and your tracking information hasn't changed, allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Usually, packages arrive on or shortly after the estimated delivery date.