Sometimes the delivery status is updated in advance and you may see your package marked as "delivered" even if you have not received it. It may not have been delivered yet, but it's heading to the address you've selected and it will be there soon. Ask the relevant carrier if there is more information about the location of the package. Visit our page about the shipping carriers we use.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
Note: Some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
- Verify the shipping address in your account.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery. Sometimes a neighbor accepted it.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- If you haven't received your package, contact us within 30 days of expected delivery and we'll do everything we can to help.